FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Asian American Action Fund Media Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
November 17, 2022, WASHINGTON, DC – The Board of the Asian American Action Fund (AAAFund) congratulates its slate of endorsed candidates for a historically successful 2022 midterm election. Against so many odds, AAAFund-endorsed candidates won across the country in some of the most contentious, high-profile races.
AAAFund is proud to congratulate the following candidates and friends:
- U.S. Senator Catherine Cortez-Masto, NV
- U.S. Senator Tammy Duckworth, IL
- U.S. Representative Andy Kim, NJ-3
- U.S. Representative Raja Krishnamoorthi, IL-8
- U.S. Representative-Elect Greg Landsman, OH-1
- U.S. Representative Susie Lee, NV-3
- U.S. Representative Grace Meng, NY-6
- U.S. Representative Katie Porter, CA-47
- U.S. Representative Kim Schrier
- U.S. Representative Haley Stevens, MI-11
- U.S. Representative Marilyn Strickland, WA-10
- U.S. Representative-Elect Shri Thanedar, MI-13
- U.S. Representative-Elect Jill Tokuda, HI-2
- U.S. Representative Jennifer Wexton, VA-10
The Board of the AAAFund also supports our Georgia Chapter and their allies in their efforts to rally Georgia’s AAPI vote and push Senator Raphael Warnock across yet another runoff election finish line. This midterm election cycle proves again that the AAPI vote is the margin of victory in the most important elections and swing states in the country.
The AAAFund is devoted to supporting progressive candidates who will represent Asian American Pacific Islander communities. For the past 20 years, AAAFund has endorsed and advocated for more than 200 progressive AAPIs and Democratic candidates serving AAPI communities for office at every level of government.
Unless clearly identified as statements of the AAA-Fund, the views, opinions, analyses, and assumptions expressed in each blog or clearinghouse post are those of the author or contributor alone, and not those of the AAA-Fund.